Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities to the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) in Prasar Bharati
Advertisement Notice No. 01/2017 Dated: 09.12.2016
The Prasar Bharati (PB) invites applications from Indian Nationals for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Non-Technical) under Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) for Doordarshan Kendras. The candidates selected through this recruitment will be employees of Prasar Bharati under Section 11(5) of the Prasar Bharati Act, 1990, as amended from time to time, and thus will not have the status of Central Government Civilian Employees.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 23-01-2017-1800 Hrs.
- Name of the post : Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Number of Post : 33 (vh-11/hh-11/oh-11)
- Pay scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20,200/- + GP Rs.1800/- (Pre-revised) Group ‘C’
- Suitability for Persons with Disability (VH/HH/OH) : OA, OL, OAL, B, LV, H & C
- Essential Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent pass OR ITI pass
- Age Limit : 18-25 years as on 23.01.2017.(age relaxation as per rule)
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants may down load the prescribed proforma from websites given at Annexure-I & I A.
The application filled in all respect and duly accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, disability certificate and caste certificate, if applicable, should be sent only by REGISTERED post/ SPEED POST in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI-TASKING STAFF” by post to the Additional Director General
(Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony,
Kingsway, Delhi – 110009 and should reach on or before closing date i.e. 23-01-2017
up to 1800 Hrs.