Recruitmant of Specialist Cadre Officers in state bank of india
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/12
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement for following positions on contract basis in State Bank India.
Important Date :
- Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application along with enclosures at the address mentioned above: 20.12.2016.
Job Details .
- Post Name : Adviser for Fraud Management (On contract basis, Initially for 2 years) for Local Head Offices of the Bank at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad
- Number of Post : Total-04(obc-01/gen-04)
- Scale of Pay : Consolidated monthly fee of rs. 50,000/- and an administrative monthly expenses of rs. 25,000/-
- Essential Eligibility : The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments.
- Experience :Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation / supervision in investigation works during his service.
Age : Max Age 65 Years
- Post Name : Chief Officer (Security) (On contract basis, Initially for
3 years) at Corporate Center, Mumbai
- Number of Post : Total-01(gen-01)
- Scale of Pay : Rs.1,20,000/- pm perks & other facility
- Essential Eligibility : The candidate should have severed / be serving as Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in paramilitary forces. The officer should be released / retired before 31.12.2016. Officers from fighting arms will be given preference.
Age : Max Age 57 Years
How to Apply :
more jobs in many catagory
The application format is available on website.Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with
self-attested copy of following papers.
Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard / 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01.04.2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC-Non Creamy Layer applicants).
Copy of Discharge certificate / Retirement Letter.
Experience certificate (Service Book or any other document evidencing the required relevant experience)
Original Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque of rs.600/- favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards / medals if any with supporting documents.
Candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Completed application with enclosures should be sent to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application along with enclosures at the address mentioned above: 20.12.2016.