Recruitment at Andhra Bank for the Post of Security Officers.
Recruitment in Andhra Bank.(bank job)
Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the Post of Security Officers in MMGS-III.
vacancy in many category
Important Dates :
- Opening date of Online registration : 03.06.2016
- Last date of online registration : 13.06.2016
- Name of the Post : Security Officer.
- Number of Post : 11 (SC-02/OBC-03/UR-06)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11.48 lacs / Year
- Educational qualifications : Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.
- Experience : An officer with a minimum of five years experience as a commissioned officer in Armed Forces OR A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years in the grade OR An Officers of equivalent ranks in Para Military forces (BSF,ITBP,SSB,CRPF,COAST GUARD) with a minimum of five years of experience.
Age as on 30.04.2016 : 21-40 Years (Relaxation as per rule)
more bank vacancy
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online from 03.06.2016 to 13.06.2016 through the link and no other mode of application will be accepted.
After submitting the application form copy of the application should be sent along with Counterfoil of UTR NO./Transfer/Cash Voucher in an enclosed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OFFICER (MMGS III) in Andhra Bank”, at the following address:
H R DEPARTMENT
Dr. PATTABHI BHAVAN,
TELANGANA – 500 004.