Vacancy in National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS) for the post of Research Associate (D-RA).
Applications are invited for the temporary position Research Associate (RA-1) for the research project entitled.
Traditional Knowledge System- Network Program me on Convergence of Traditional Knowledge systems for integration to Sustainable Development in the Himalayan Region” funded by DST (GOI), New Delhi.
Important Dates : Candidates should submit their application online only till 5th June 2016 by 17:00 hours.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Associate (D-RA).
- Number of Post : Not Mentioned.
- Scale of Pay :Rs. 36,000/- + HRA as applicable.
- Educational Qualification : Ph.D. in Life Science / Environmental Sc, Ethano botany / Anthropology Conservation Biology, from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge and experience in TKS and working experience in survey.
Age : up to 35 years.Age relaxation up to 5 years will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Women candidates.
- Post Name : Himalayan Junior Research Fellow (HJRF).
- Number of Post : 10(ten).
- Scale of Pay : JRF Rs. 25,000 (for NET qualified candidates)
JRF Rs. 16,000/- (for non NET candidates) and HRA as admissible.
- Educational Qualification :
- Essential Qualifications : Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Sciences/ Biological sciences/
Physical Sciences /Social Sciences and related relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from
a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications : Prior work experience in the
relevant area. The candidate should be willing to take Field assignments.
- Duration : Max 4 years / co-terminus with the project.
Age : Shall not be more than 40 years.Age limit is relax-able by five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically Challenged applicants.
HOW TO APPLY.
The selection of Research Associate (RA) under DST project will be through a written test (if required, as decided by the university) followed by a personal interview.