Vacancy in Air India Express for the post of Captain and Trainee Captain.
Ref. No. AICL/HRD/ 20I6. Date: May 20, 2016.
Walk in Employment Notice No. 01 of 2016.
Applications are invited from Type Rated Experienced Pilots on B 737 NG Aircraft for the post of Captain and Trainee Captain to fill up vacancies for its airline Air India Express at different bases in the network.
Important Dates : Any working day subject to confirmation from HRD. Validity-6 Months from the date of advertisement.
Reservation : As per government guidelines and will be based on post based roster as per the prevailing cadre strength. No reservation is applicable for this post under the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Captain and Trainee Captain.
- Number of Post : Not Mentioned.
- Scale of Pay : For P1- Approximately 6.11 lakhs/per month approx+ applicable allowance.
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates should be in possession of 🙁 i). Type Rating on B 737 NG should be current
(ii). ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
(iii). Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
(iv). FRTO license issued by DGCA.
(v). RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
(vi). All Licenses shall be valid at the time of joining.
(vii). Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- FLYING EXPERIENCE : For P1- 500 hours as PIC on B737 800 at the time of joining.For Tr. P1- 2750 hours of total flying out of which min 500 should be on B 737 800 Aircraft.
Age : Not Mentioned.
HOW TO APPLY .
All candidates who are meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, are required to download application form from our website and send the duly filled application.