Recruitment of Company Secretary and Security Officers in United Bank of India.
Post vacant in United Bank of India.(bank job/united bank of india/government job/sarkari noukri)
United Bank of India a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Company Secretary and Security Officers, the details of which are given below:
Important Dates :
Advt No: HRM/Rec/SPL/ 53 /2016 Date: 08.04.2016
- Website Link Open : 08.04.2016
- Last date for online registration : 28.04.2016
Job Details :
- Name of the Post : Company Secretary- MMG
- Number of Vacancy : Total-02(UR-02)
- Pay Scale : Rs.31705-45950–Scale-II
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate from a recognized University and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. LLB/LLM will be an added advantage.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in a Listed Company. Experience should be as a full time permanent employee.
- Age : Min 21 years and Max 35 years.(Relaxation of age as per rule).
- Name of the Post : Security Officer-JMG
- Number of Vacancy : Total-05(UR-04/OBC-01)
- Pay Scale : Rs.23700-42020–Scale-I
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduation or any equivalent qualification
- Experience : Worked as Junior commissioned Officer in Army/ Navy/ Air Force for at least 5 years or Officer in the rank of Inspector of Police or equivalent in Paramilitary forces/ Sub Inspector in investigating cadre having at least 5 years of working experience in the same rank.
- Age : Min 21 years and Max 40 years.(Relaxation of age as per rule).
How to Apply :
The candidates can apply for one post only. Candidates can apply online only from 08.04.2016 to 28.04.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should:
1. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to
the required specifications as mentioned in this advertisement at Annexure-1.
2. Keep the necessary details/ documents of payment of the requisite application fee ready.
3. Have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment
process. Bank may send call letters of the interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under
no circumstances, a candidate should share with/ mention e-mail ID to /of any other person. In
case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email
ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e- mail account.
Bank transaction charges if any for payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by