Recruitment of LIEUTENANT ,SUB LIEUTENANT & COMMANDER in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/NAIC and unmarried male & female candidates for Short Service Commission in Observer entry of the Indian Navy for course
commencing Jan 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Important Dates : DATE OF OPENING – 09 Apr 2016
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – 29 Apr 2016
Pay Scale :
- SUB LIEUTENANT – PB-3/15600-39100 5400 6000
- LIEUTENANT – PB-3/15600-39100 6100 6000
- LIEUTENANT – CDR PB-3/15600-39100 6600 6000
- COMMANDER – PB-4/37400-67000 8000 6000
Educational Qualifications :
- (i) For Pilot & Observer:- BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and
Maths at 12th Standard. Minimum percentage in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry is 55%.CPL holder must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
- (ii) For NAIC- BE/ B.Tech with 60% in any one of the streams i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
Note: – (i) Candidates who have not completed their degree (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply.
(ii) Only one application is to be filled.
(iii) Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention priority in their application form.
Physical Standards :
(a) Pilot &Observer –
- Eye Sight : Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be color blind/night blind.
- Height & Weight : Male – 162.5 cms/Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length
- Eye Sight : Distant Vision 6/60, 6/60 Correctable to 6/6, 6/12 Should not be color blind/night blind.
- Height & Weight : Male – 157 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.
Age : (a)for Pilot/Observer –
(i) General Candidates. 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
(ii) CPL Holders. 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive. (Applicable for Pilot entry only).
Note: – Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test)earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
(b)for NAIC – 19 ½ – 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.
HOW TO APPLY :
to apply properly take a look to the circular .