Vacancy in The National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI) for the Post of “Assistant”
Recruitment in The National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI).
NASI invites applications for the post of “Assistant”.
Important Date : Last Date April 30, 2016
Post Details :
- Name of the Post : Assistant
- Number of Post : Not mentioned.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- Essential Qualifications : BA/B.Com./B.Sc./B.Lib/BE/BCA/’B’ level course or equivalent examination passed from recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having postgraduate degree in science.
- Experience : 3 years experience as an assistant in any institution of national repute.
Age : Preferably below 35 years as on 30.04.2016.
How to Apply :
The candidate should enclose self attested copies of the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, Passport size photograph,experience certificate etc. as proof of having acquired the minimum education
and experience. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification(s) as on 30.04.2016 will not be eligible and need not apply.
The completed application form (with a latest passport-size photograph affixed) along with copies of the relevant degrees/certificates and experience should reach to the Executive Secretary, The National Academy of Sciences, India, 5, Lajpatrai Road, Mumfordganj, Allahabad – 211002, latest by April 30, 2016. In case of the candidates working in the Government organizations, the application must be forwarded through proper channel. Please see the format of application enclosed herewith.